Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio has left H!P (7/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio has left H!P (7/6/17)

Postby Zunu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Honestly Rio wasn't a popular member so I wouldn't be surprised as well if they did it just to save on money for her graduation

If that were the case, they would've just made a neutral announcement like, "After careful consideration, a decision has been made to move up Fujii's graduation date to effective immediately." To make a negative announcement, which they did, has the potential of creating harmful controversy ("Oh, so H!P has *those* kinds of girls now") and creating a poisonous work environment for the other girls ("Now any time UF want to save money they're going to drag us through the mud with innuendo?") so it makes little sense for them to do so unless they felt they had grounds for it.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: @notoarisa

Postby Menno » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 am

It's no issue for the girls to post pictures with Rio on their blog. If that's no problem there should be no major issues with the concert goods.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:40 am

Amped
Priest

Favorite Idol: Fukumura Mizuki

Postby Hotaru_Malfoy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:46 am

November, 5th... The day Tsugunaga Momoko, my first ídol ever, broke my heart... TwT
Shall we embrace our last time together until your graduation? n_n <3
Hotaru_Malfoy
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Hama-chan

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Seems like all UF wanted to do was just let her run out her contract, promote the movie with her still in the group, and end things properly.

She must've been a real hassle to manage for them to do that. I mean UF has been very lenient in the past and heck we even have Aika and Riho still on the artist page even though they're not doing anything. So it's hard for me to shake off this impression that she probably must've done something at least or even just small acts of ongoing bad behavior for them to react like that.
otaku_blue
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:45 pm

It's Tokyo Sports, so make of it what you will, but they talked with an "insider" who said that Fujii was fired because of her lack of motivation/enthusiasm and it had gotten to the point where fans were spreading rumours about her. There hasn't been any proof of a boyfriend.
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/en ... nt/706435/

Her attitude was also starting to have an affect on the other Kobushi members.
♡中澤裕子・紺野あさ美・萩原舞・尾形春水・金澤朋子・田村芽実・梁川奈々美・加賀楓・上國料萌衣・清野桃々姫・山﨑愛生・鞘師里保・須藤茉麻♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby MariaLisseth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Menno wrote:It sound very much like UF terminated the contract early because she showed up late to often or didn't show up at all at scheduled appointments after she announced her graduation. Most likely at rehearsals, but also for media appearances, there was 1 television show, I think it was Live B where she wasn't part of the talk, just doing the performance.

The 1st couple of times she might have got reprimanded, hence the talk about improvement. But if she continued being late or completely absent without reason it's no surprise that UF simply fired her, any company would have done the same in this kind of situation.

I think I saw on twitter a picture of of a TV program just the 7 girls wearing JK outfits but since I don't understand Japanese I just passed it..... But i dont think the program was Live B......
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:27 pm

She did not appear on the FULL CHORUS talk segment, but she did perform. 6/13/17

She did appear on Ohasuta last month for the talk and performance. She was smiling on the show. Its was live at 7am too (6/16/17). No way she would be late for that.

Her last performance was at Momochi's last live.
Amped
Priest

Favorite Idol: Fukumura Mizuki

Postby Menno » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 pm

MariaLisseth wrote:I think I saw on twitter a picture of of a TV program just the 7 girls wearing JK outfits but since I don't understand Japanese I just passed it..... But i dont think the program was Live B......

^ Your right, searched it back, it was Full Chorus: http://dai.ly/x5qarjq

I thought it was just because she was going to graduate that she wasn't allowed or something to do the talk. But now with this new situation it does very much looks like either she didn't want to do it herself or wasn't allowed to do as she was reprimanded by UF.

In the end, severe lack of motivation, especially with people her age, only leads to basically not doing stuff like it's supposed to be done. And that always affects the people you have to be working with, everybody remembers that one kid at school that just pulls everybody down. Up Front used the stuff that wasn't doing any more as the motivation to fire her.

It kinda gives me respect for THE Possible's Yurika, who kept on going without being motivated for almost 10 years without any reason for UF to fire her.
Menno
Minion

Postby JonCC » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 am

Seems like they're offering refunds for the JK Ninja Girls screening events because of this.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7323/
JonCC

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:02 am

Tostsugeki Mou Iccho!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Not to set off more alarm bells, but Ogawa Rena hasn't blogged in over a week now...
♡中澤裕子・紺野あさ美・萩原舞・尾形春水・金澤朋子・田村芽実・梁川奈々美・加賀楓・上國料萌衣・清野桃々姫・山﨑愛生・鞘師里保・須藤茉麻♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Menno » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Shoujo Q wrote:But they are losing money during the h!p summer concert. I imagine she's in the DVD, visual book and a number of other things. I'm sure a lot of that stuff has already been printed. Do they dump all those goods and make new ones? They cancelled a whole DVD concert release after Kago and she wasn't even fired yet. Do they let it slide (though I imagine they would need to pay her a little), make new goods or what? I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks. I was thinking about it all day yesterday.

I didn't spot Rio in the H!P DVD Magazine CM that was just uploaded, and it didn't look like she was just edited out of the shots. Usually they also do the shooting for all the other goods as well since it's the only moment everyone is at the same place at the same time. So maybe the goods were produced just this last week, or it was already known before the 2nd final announcement last week that she would not be participating in the concerts. It's going to be interesting to see the actual goods.

Also announced today is the JK Ninja Girls official PB. She's still on the cover, so no last minute changes there. She's also in the bonus pictures for the different sales locations (no general release, just UF own channels).

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7324/
Menno
Minion

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 pm

^ They do the photoshoot for the Visual Book and certain goods ahead of the DVD Magazine. She's on the ticket, and those outfits will be used in the goods. Pinups, Visual Book, other misc. things.
Some things have already been printed, so it's hard to remove her. Example being the Summer Maruwakari book has her in it.

Just speculating here, (now that I've had time to think about it), but because of the circumstances and the fact she's in a movie that hasn't been released yet, they HAD to keep her on the payroll for a certain amount of time. My guess is until the end of July. Unlike past members who have up and quit, they haven't removed her goods from the H!P shops yet.
Shoujo Q

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Previous

Return to Hello! Project