Hello! Project TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Eripon will be a guest on the variety show Pussuma, airs 7/14

preview (shes wearing a mask), "Kusanagi Tsuyoshi and the Cool Five" will introduce the foods

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/p-sma/
http://www.helloproject.com/media/tv/#morningmusume
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Juice=Juice Kono Sekai wa Suteta mon janai first live


This performance was so good!!! should've been an a-side. I hope they release it on Upcoming so we get a 5-nin version. Pleaseee
otaku_blue
Devoted Devotee
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:09 pm
Has thanked: 907 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Hotaru_Malfoy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:44 pm

otaku_blue wrote:
Juice=Juice Kono Sekai wa Suteta mon janai first live


This performance was so good!!! should've been an a-side. I hope they release it on Upcoming so we get a 5-nin version. Pleaseee


Here is a full performance https://www.facebook.com/jussujussu/videos/1971087803119650/
It's been a while since this song is out there
November, 5th... The day Tsugunaga Momoko, my first ídol ever, broke my heart... TwT
Shall we embrace our last time together until your graduation? n_n <3
Hotaru_Malfoy
Initiate
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Favorite Idol: Hama-chan

Re: H!P ~TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine~ Station!

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Amped wrote:Makino Maria announced she will be the cover girl for Weekly Shounen Champion again, release is 7/20.

off-shot
Image
http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12285506318.html


preview
Image

includes a bonus pin-up poster.
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby JonCC » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:46 am

Looks like a new Pizza-LA CM With Kamikokuryo Moe, Funaki Musubu and Trainee Yamazaki Yuhane
Image
https://twitter.com/zyutarou_komcom/sta ... 5195952128
JonCC
Member
 
Posts: 2495
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 875 times
Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 am

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '17 with selected Hello! Project members from Angerme, Kobushi Factory, and Tsubaki Factory are invited to perform at TBS Ongaku no Hi (Music Day) 2017 music special. They will be taping a pre-recorded performance on 7/13. Ongaku no Hi airs live on 7/15.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=10648
http://www.tbs.co.jp/ongakunohi/#artists


officially added to the artist list today as a Hello! Project select unit (selected members only) and also as Morning Musume. '17 added as themselves.
Image
Image
http://www.tbs.co.jp/ongakunohi/#artists

It is announced that selected 29 members of Hello! Project will perform a special live "Ongaku no Hi" medley together as a unit for one night only.

It is also announced that Morning Musume. '17 will perform as 14-nin with Country Girls Morito Chisaki for the first time on TV.
http://natalie.mu/music/news/240426
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2093971/full/

Juice=Juice performs with their new members on the 13th at their live tour. So Morning Musume. '17 also performs on the same day with their new member too.
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby WokwokJJ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 am

No, J=J said on their blogs that the 13th they will perform as 5. Their last concert as 5.
User avatar
WokwokJJ
Initiate
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:58 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby aerosuffly » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 am

JonCC wrote:Looks like a new Pizza-LA CM With Kamikokuryo Moe, Funaki Musubu and Trainee Yamazaki Yuhane
Image
https://twitter.com/zyutarou_komcom/sta ... 5195952128

And Matsuko Deluxe. (A well-known Hello! Project celebrity fan)
User avatar
aerosuffly
Minion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:06 pm
Location: Phoenix
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 am

Image

Kamikokuryo and Funaki first time appearing in a CM.
Kamikokuryo "Omg, Me and Funaki share the same happiness."
Funaki "Its a dream come true to film a CM and getting flowers while being applauded"
Matsuko "I am always supporting Haro Pro."
In the CM, The three members eat the Yokubari Quarter pizza and there are scenes where they dance on a beach. Airs 15th.
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainm ... 54004.html
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Come on guys, you couldn't have picked a slightly less awkward Taguchi photo to run with? :lol:
User avatar
Nayoko-Kihara
Devotee
 
Posts: 5402
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm
Location: Secret Private.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 402 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello! Station #227


MC Hamaura Ayano, Kasahara Momona

0:12~ Tsubaki Factory - Waratte MV (Hello! Station Edit)
5:20~ Tsubaki Factory - Hana Moyou MV (Hello! Station Edit)
8:28~ Documentary of H!P : Morito Chisaki interview about joining Morning Musume. '17 + first rehearsal footage with Morning Musume. '17.
Next week, Funaki Musubu and Kawamura Ayano interviews
19:51~ Kenshuusei Introduction : Hashisako Rin
26:31~ Cooking Corner : Miyazaki Yuka & Takeuchi Akari
35:47~ Angerme/Country Girls Funaki Musubu hair arrangement
46:29~ Q&A
49:15~ Ending + 5 Point Description
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby JonCC » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:01 am

JonCC wrote:Looks like a new Pizza-LA CM With Kamikokuryo Moe, Funaki Musubu and Trainee Yamazaki Yuhane
https://twitter.com/zyutarou_komcom/sta ... 5195952128


Image
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-122 ... um=twitter
JonCC
Member
 
Posts: 2495
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 875 times
Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Amped wrote:Kamikokuryo and Funaki first time appearing in a CM.
Kamikokuryo "Omg, Me and Funaki share the same happiness."
Funaki "Its a dream come true to film a CM and getting flowers while being applauded"
Matsuko "I am always supporting Haro Pro."
In the CM, The three members eat the Yokubari Quarter pizza and there are scenes where they dance on a beach. Airs 15th.
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainm ... 54004.html


Pizza-LA CMs - Kamikokuryo, Funaki, Yamazaki



Making of
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '17 with selected Hello! Project members from Angerme, Kobushi Factory, and Tsubaki Factory are invited to perform at TBS Ongaku no Hi (Music Day) 2017 music special. They will be taping a pre-recorded performance on 7/13. Ongaku no Hi airs live on 7/15.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=10648
http://www.tbs.co.jp/ongakunohi/#artists


officially added to the artist list today as a Hello! Project select unit (selected members only) and also as Morning Musume. '17 added as themselves.
Image
Image
http://www.tbs.co.jp/ongakunohi/#artists

It is announced that selected 29 members of Hello! Project will perform a special live "Ongaku no Hi" together as a unit for one night only.

It is also announced that Morning Musume. '17 will perform as 14-nin with Country Girls Morito Chisaki for the first time on TV.
http://natalie.mu/music/news/240426
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2093971/full/


from fan reports

This morning, Hello! Project select members recorded their performance. The song they are performing is a secret to avoid spoilers.

Hello! Project leader Wada Ayaka was not there.

all 14 members from Morning Musume. '17 (Chii-chan introduced as 14th gen)
4 members from Angerme (Murota, Sasaki, Kamikokuryo, and Kawamura only)
6 members from Kobushi Factory (no Ogawa Rena, possibly not feeling well?)
5 members from Tsubaki Factory (Ogata, Niinuma, Kishimoto, Tanimoto, and Ono)
29 members total

They performed two songs
Spoiler: show
Jealousy Jealousy and Chou Chou Chou (Renai Revolution 21)
Last edited by Amped on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Starra » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Hmm... no Ogawa Rena. She hasn't updated her blog in 10 days either. My guess is that it's related to the Fujii thing somehow. Perhaps she was skipping practice or whatever too but she decided to stay on and has just been given a temporary suspension rather than having been fired, or something. I dunno.

It'll be interesting to see if she performs at the H!P summer cons on Saturday.
♡中澤裕子・紺野あさ美・萩原舞・尾形春水・金澤朋子・田村芽実・梁川奈々美・加賀楓・上國料萌衣・清野桃々姫・山﨑愛生・鞘師里保・須藤茉麻♡
User avatar
Starra
Prophet
 
Posts: 10141
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:34 am
Location: New Zealand
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 1447 times
Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:59 am

Utanavi "Kobushi Factory no Dosukoi! Teikibin" 7/13/17 : Taguchi Natsumi corner ft. Fujii Rio
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Morning Musume. '17 Morning Diary radio show #15 7/13/17



Nonaka, Akane, and Yokoyama had a quiz about swimming. As a punishment for losing the quiz, both had to take a picture related to the quiz.

Akane : Crawl
Yokoyama : Butterfly

Image
Image
Image
Amped
Priest
 
Posts: 35581
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 5996 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Celedam » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Kamikokuryo and Funaki first time appearing in a CM.
Kamikokuryo "Omg, Me and Funaki share the same happiness."
Funaki "Its a dream come true to film a CM and getting flowers while being applauded"
Matsuko "I am always supporting Haro Pro."
In the CM, The three members eat the Yokubari Quarter pizza and there are scenes where they dance on a beach. Airs 15th.
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainm ... 54004.html


Pizza-LA CMs - Kamikokuryo, Funaki, Yamazaki



Making of

Also from ANGERME's official channel…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee
 
Posts: 9423
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 am
Location: Tree Town, USA
Has thanked: 973 times
Been thanked: 1820 times

Re: H!P Station ~ TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine ~

Postby Celedam » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Upcoming #75 (14 Jul 2017)

MCs: Aina Hashimoto (Ciao Bella Cinquetti), Mizuki Murota (ANGERME)



04:41~ "Wadachi" MV / Ciao Bella Cinquetti
09:16~ "Shuukatsu Sensation" / Tsubaki Factory (Live at Zepp Tokyo 2017/6/10)
14:58~ "Buppanase! Baby, I Love Ya" / LoVendoЯ (Live at Shinjuku ReNY 2017/7/1)
23:10~ "VERY BEAUTY" / Momoko Tsugunaga (Live at Aoyama Open-air Venue 2017/6/30)
30:08~ Upcoming Music Delivery: "Obaka Neko to Obaka Neko Baka no Uta" / Haruna Iikubo x Tomoko Kanazawa
41:45~ Morning Musume. 20th anniversary project: Rika Ishikawa interview, part 3
53:14~ Upcoming Recommended Items: cool items for summer
57:07~ Ending talk

For the Upcoming Music Delivery…

viewtopic.php?p=224736#p224736
viewtopic.php?p=224743#p224743

If you wanted a soft, silly, summery song about cats, this is it. :thumbs-up:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee
 
Posts: 9423
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 am
Location: Tree Town, USA
Has thanked: 973 times
Been thanked: 1820 times

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Denki, Google [Bot] and 11 guests